Butterscotch Protein Pudding Recipe
- 1 cup skim milk
- 2 scoops vanilla whey protein powder
- 2 Tbsp. fat-free, sugar-free butterscotch instant pudding mix
- 3 ice cubes
1. Pour skim milk in blender, add vanilla whey and blend on medium for 15 to 20 seconds.
2. Add pudding mix and blend on high speed until thick and creamy, usually around 45 seconds.
3. Stop blender, scrape sides and stir with spoon as needed to mix properly.
4. Fill 2 dessert cups with the pudding and chill in refrigerator for 20 minutes or longer.
5. Serve and enjoy!