Cheesy Italian Red Pepper Frittatas
CHEESY ITALIAN RED PEPPER FRITTATA MUFFINS
• 6 eggs
• 4 Tablespoons of milk
• 1 garlic clove, minced
• 1 cup of red peppers, diced
• ¼ cup of sun dried tomatoes
• 5 Tablespoons of olive slices
• 1 teaspoon of dry parsley
• ¼ teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
• ¼ teaspoon of Himalayan salt
• 2 Tablespoons of goat cheese crumbles
• 3 Tablespoons of Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
• ¼ cup of walnut pieces or pine nuts
• 3-4 gluten-free tortillas
• chives (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a silicone muffin pan with cooking spray.
2. Cut out 12 circles of the tortillas using a circle cookie cutter. Place each one of the cut-out tortillas at the base of the muffin pan.
3. Beat the eggs and milk together in a large bowl and stir in the garlic, red peppers, sun dried tomatoes, olive slices, parsley, pepper, salt, nuts, goat cheese, and Parmesan cheese.
4. Pour the egg mixture into the muffin pans filling them about ¾ the way full. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
Let set about 5 minutes before serving.