Chicken Burrito Recipe
- 2 slices red onion
- 1/4 red capsicum, sliced
- 1/4 green capsicum sliced
- 2 Tbsp. fresh corriander, chopped
- 1 portion cooked chicken breast (120gm women, 150gm men)
- 1 (8 inch) brown rice tortilla, or 1 Ezekiel wrap
- 2 Tbsp. salsa
- 1 Tbsp. light sour cream
1. Lightly coat a medium skillet with organic olive oil cooking spray and place over medium heat.
2. Add onion, capsicum and corriander; sauté until the vegetables soften, 5-6 minutes.
3. Slice chicken and add to skillet, sauté approximately 3 minutes until heated through.
4. Microwave tortilla for 10-15 seconds to soften.
5. Place chicken mixture on flat tortilla.
6. Wrap the tortilla around the filling and cut in half.
7. Use salsa and sour cream for dipping.