Clean BBQ Chicken Pizza Recipe
- 1 rice flour tortilla
- 2 Tbsp. tomato paste mixed with 1 tsp. hot sauce
- 1 portion cooked chicken (about 4 oz.), cubed
- 1/4 small red onion, diced or sliced thinly
- 2 tsp. fresh rosemary, chopped (or ¼ tsp. dried rosemary)
- 1/4 cup reduced fat mozzarella cheese, shredded
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Place tortilla on a baking sheet and spoon tomato paste/hot sauce evenly over the pita.
3. Top with chicken, onions, rosemary and cheese.
4. Bake for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted, the pizza is heated through and the tortilla crisp.
5. Slice, serve and enjoy!
*Note: Use this on a carb-up day for a healthy option with your lite beer or glass of wine