Crisp Apple Tuna Salad Recipe
- 180 gm tuna, water packed, drained
- 1/2 small onion, diced
- 1 stalk celery, sliced
- 1 tablespoon dill relish
- 1 tsp. spicy brown mustard
- 2 tablespoons fat free mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 small apple, cored and diced
- 4 cups lettuce leaves
- 2 tomatoes, cut in wedges
1. In a mixing bowl, combine tuna, onion, celery, relish, mustard, mayonnaise, vinegar and apple; mix well.
2. Divide lettuce and tomato wedges between two separate plates.
3. Top with a portion of tuna mixture.
4. Serve and enjoy!