Healthy Home Fries Recipe
- 1 portion size baking potato or sweet potato
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- Fresh or dried herbs such as; rosemary, thyme, parsley, oregano (fresh is best)
- Salt & pepper
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Cut potato in wedges. In a small bowl or Ziploc bag, mix all ingredients together until well coated.
3. Place in a small shallow baking dish (skin side down) and bake approximately 30 minutes or until golden brown and crisp.
Note: This is a great starch to have on the side with your favourite omelette or protein source.