Who doesn't love Oats in Winter?!
chocolate protein overnight oats
Craving sweets in the morning? Put down that pastry and kick your morning off right with 21 grams of protein, 6 grams of fibre, and only 8 grams of sugar in these tasty chocolate overnight oats. Plus, you do the work the night before, so you can just grab and go!
total time=5 mins
- 1 cup almond milk, unsweetened (or any milk you prefer)
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 Tbsp. cacao powder
- ¼ cup Prana protein powder*
- 1 Tbsp. pure maple syrup
- ½ tsp. vanilla*
- Toppings of choice
- Mix all ingredients together in a small jar or split between two jars to keep the two servings separate. Stir well to mix ingredients and dissolve chunks.
- Top with fresh or frozen berries, nuts and or seeds
- Place jar(s) in refrigerator overnight or for 2 hours at the very minimum (overnight is preferred).
- Remove from refrigerator before eating and stir well. Either eat directly from the jar(s) or place in a bowl. Eat within 24 hours of mixing for best results. optional, but delicious.