Raspberry Smoothie Recipe
- 100 gm light, fat-free, sugar-free vanilla yogurt
- 1 serving vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 squeeze of lime juice
- Stevia sugar substitute, to taste
- 3 ice cubes
1. Spoon yogurt into blender.
2. Add protein powder and blend at low speed until smooth, about 30 seconds.
3. Add raspberries, lime juice, and sugar substitute.
4. Blend on medium speed until well mixed, about 30 seconds.
5. Add ice and blend on high speed until smooth, about 45 more seconds.
6. Pour into a glass, and enjoy!
Note: Small amounts of pudding mix will add minimal carbs, please monitor portions carefully.