National Diabetes Week T and Cs
Terms and Conditions
1. Engagement into MISS and MASS Nutrition “National Diabetes Week” (“Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promotion commences at 9.00am (AEST) on Sunday 9 July 2017 and concludes at 4pm Saturday 15 July 2017.
3. The promoter of the Promotion is MISS Nutrition and MASS Nutrition Pty Ltd ABN 71 616 671 795 (“Promoter”) of 3/9 Premier Close Wodonga VIC 3690.
4. MISS and MASS Nutrition will offer $15.00 full body scans to assist in educating customers on their current health and fitness levels.
5. Customers will be provided with general advice to the level of the staff member in store- this will be PT, Sales and general suggestions.
6. All customers will be subject to, and will need to adhere to, the Terms and Conditions as set out by Miss and Mass Nutrition and any future terms and conditions or alterations to these Terms and Conditions.
7. This Promotion is open to all persons except employees, contractors and sponsors of MISS and MASS Nutrition, and their immediate families who are members of the loyalty program
8. The Promoter (including its related entities) and its respective owners, employees, contractors and agents shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential economic loss), or for personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of this Promotion or advice given during the promotional period.
9. The warranty on the goods or services obtained as a result of this Promotion remains the sole responsibility of the manufacturer or supplier of the products and consumer right will be honored in accordance to the ACCC.
value, subject to any applicable statutory requirements.
10. By partaking in the Promotion, customers agree that they understand the advice is general and that suggestions to manage weight and health should also be evaluated and monitored by a doctor.
A copy of the Privacy Collection Statement may be inspected at www.massnutrition.com.au/blog