Quercetin is a naturally occurring plant flavonoid found in many different fruits and vegetables. It’s a powerful antioxidant and has been widely researched for its anti-inflammatory and antihistamine benefits. Quercetin may help support immune health and endurance performance in sports people.
Quercetin clinical benefits…
- Immune support
- Powerful anti-viral
- Reduce viral replication
- Zinc ionophore (enhance zinc absorption preventing viral attachment)
- Powerful antioxidant (reduces ROS)
- Powerful anti-inflammatory (reduces NF-kb and IL-6 cytokines)
- Antihistamine (reduces mast cell degranulation)
- Anti-aging (increases Sirt-1 and decreases senescent cells) Dr David Sinclair & Joe Rogan.
- Enhance proteostasis (supports efficient protein production)
- Increase NAD+ – Antiaging
- Brain boosting (Quercetin not caffeine shown to be the brain protective factor found in coffee)
- Gut health promoting – Modulates the microbiome reducing bloating and gas
- Boosts endurance performance
- Supports healthy blood sugar