Maxs The Gear Jack'd is a high potency testosterone stimulating formula, which was designed to optimise free testosterone levels in the body to support the ideal environment for muscle growth and recovery after tough exercise sessions.
Testosterone is an essential hormone for both men and women to help regulate normal functions in the body and support libido, but is especially important when it comes to building muscle. Unfortunately, testosterone levels decline as you age, making it harder for you to maintain progress in the long term.
Max’s The Gear Jack'd is a comprehensive and cutting edge formula which aims to bring back these levels to your natural highs so you can keep on making progress in the gym week after week, month after month and year after year.
To do so, The Gear Jack'd includes both testosterone boosting ingredients as well as estrogen suppressing ingredients so that it tackles the issue of free test levels from both ends of the spectrum. This is because your body will naturally turn testosterone into estrogen, which can limit free test levels.
Whether you want to support your libido, enhance muscle growth or simply feel more healthy every day, Max’s The Gear Jack'd may just be the answer for you.
Testosterone is naturally produced in males, and to a lesser degree in females. The biologically active form known as Free Testosterone interacts with muscle cells and is the key driver of protein synthesis and muscle growth. Testosterone is also a strong regulator of Libido. Your physiology, age, training level, diet and lifestyle all affect Free Test levels, either positively or negatively. MAX’S “THE GEAR JACK'D” is a comprehensive, cutting edge hormone support, regulating and stimulating complex formulated to help spike maximum natural levels of Free Testosterone and maintain these levels for as long as possible with proven natural aromatase inhibitors.
The Science Behind Max's the Gear
- Tribulus Terrestris (60% Saponins 20% Protodioscin) 750mg – belongs to a category of natural compounds called Adaptogens. It is most strongly associated with androgen receptor activity in the brain that controls libido and is also strongly linked to testosterone production.
- Bulbine Natalensis Powder (Stem) 250mg – multiple studies confirm that this African herb increases circulating testosterone and also reduces estrogen levels.
- Fadogia Agrestis Powder (stem) 250mg – studies have shown this herbal compound to be a potent booster of testosterone and a strong libido enhancer
- Smilax Scobinicaulis Extract (Laxogenin) 100mg – Laxogenin is a natural steroidal compound belonging to the family of brassinosteroids, molecules recognised as a class of plant hormones. Studies have shown that laxogenin may have a similar effect to certain androgenic anabolic steroids.
- Paederia Foetide 250mg - Traditionally, Paederia Foetida is an herb that has been used for centuries to treat some aspects of male vitality. The plant ahs not been well studies, but current research shows that it plays a vital role in increasing testosterone levels in men.
Estrogen Suppression Blend
High estrogen levels in males are generally the result of elevated aromatase enzyme activity – an enzyme that converts testosterone molecules into estrogen. High estrogen levels have then been found to suppress testosterone production, hence starting a viscous cycle resulting in low testosterone. The addition of the estrogen suppression blend to MAX’S THE GEAR aims to either inhibit the aromatase enzyme or down regulate the activity of estrogen towards its receptors.
- DIM (Diindolylmethane) 150mg – is a compound found cruciferous vegetables like broccoli and cauliflower. It is a potent regulator of aromatase enzymes and works by inhibiting the conversion of testosterone to estrogen metabolites.
- Maca Root PE 4:1 150mg – helps maintain free testosterone by balancing its coversion to other metabolites including estrogen.
- White Mushroom Extract 20% Polysaccharides (Agaricus Bisporus) Stem/Body 150mg – like DIM, this common food extract contains compounds that inhibit the aromatase enzyme to help keep your testosterone from breaking down into estrogen.
- Trans Resveratrol (Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract) 150mg – is a natural compound found in the skin of red grapes and some other fruits. It has many beneficial properties including boosting testosterone